The Snappi Diaper Fastener is a SAFE, HYGIENIC, and EASY to use fastener that offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the cloth diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby. You will need one Snappi Diaper Fastener at a time to diaper your baby.
The Snappi Diaper Fastener also offers a safety feature - when the fastener is not in use just fold the thin strip at the end of each leg to the back of the Snappi and slip over the teeth of the white grip. This acts as a barrier and prevents the sharp teeth from being exposed - GENIUS!
Snappi Diaper Fasteners work best with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They do not work well with flannel or any other tightly woven cloth diapers, even most hemp cloth diapers.
Click here for directions on How to Use a Snappi
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- ALWAYS use a diaper cover when using a Snappi Diaper Fastener on your baby's cloth diaper.
- Keep out of children's reach when not in use!
- Do not cut your Snappi. This could create weak spots in your Snappi.
- INSPECT your Snappi before each use and discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.
- Do not use your Snappi for longer than 6 months.
- Do not leave your Snappi lying in the sun. It is not UV resistant and this can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi.
- The best way to clean your Snappi is to wash in warm soapy water. Do not launder them with cloth diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
Snappi Diaper Fasteners are offered in a 3-pack in three different color options.
CAUTION: Improper use can cause injury or pose a choking hazard.
Made in South Africa.