The Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump is an electric pump that has 2-Phase Expression® Technology. This is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics a baby's natural nursing pattern. The first phase is for stimulation, with fast and light sucking to start milk flow. The second phase is for expression, with slower sucking and more vacuum to express milk more gently, and efficiently.
Features and Benefits of the Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump:
- Mimics baby's natural nursing pattern
- For faster milk flow, a one-touch 'let-down' button
- Adjustable speed and vacuum control
- Everything you need to pump is contained in a stylish backpack or shoulder bag with butter yellow trim in easy-to-clean microfiber
- Pump anywhere, anytime with Battery Pack
- Medela uses only BPA/DEHP Free parts that come in contact with breastmilk
- For single or double pumping
- Important: This product is for a single user only. Use by more than one person may pose a health risk and voids the warranty.
- Stylish backpack or shoulder bag available
- Battery Pack (8AA batteries not included)
- Removable insulated cooler bag
- Double pumping kit with 4 collection containers & lids
- 2-24mm PersonalFit™ Breastshields and connectors
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
- 2 valves and membranes
- Contoured ice pack
- UL listed
- 120 VAC; 60 HZ transformer
- One year limited warranty on motor; 90 days limited warranty on other parts
- AC operation; also operates with 9-volt Vehicle Lighter Adapter (sold separately)
Breastpumps are personal care items. For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned once the seal has been broken and box has been opened.