is a true All-In-One Cloth Diaper, developed by GroVia
, that uniquely eliminates all the choices parents must make about which cloth diaper to use.
- Snap or Hook & Loop? You have both! With O.N.E. the removable hook & loop closure that is so convenient with small babies, can easily be changed to a snap closure at any time. Replacement kits can be purchased if the hook & loop wears out.
- O.N.E. will fit babies from birth through potty training (10-35+ pounds) with its rise snaps.
- Durable materials are used, so O.N.E. can be used with multiple children.
- There is no prep with O.N.E. so you can start using the diaper after just one wash. The unique cotton blend material used does not need prepping (the blend contains less than 10% Polyester).
- O.N.E. has a hidden body layer of absorbency.
- Plus O.N.E. uses a Modular Snap in Soaker System that is completely customizable. The soaker can be set on the smallest rise setting or the largest. The soaker also has a "channel" design that directs liquids down into the core of the pad. It is made of a soft cotton jersey. Extra Soaker Sets can be purchased here.
- A snap-in booster is included for heavy wetters and overnight use, so you won't need to buy extras.
- The O.N.E. Diaper is easy to wash and dry.
- You will save money with O.N.E. Diapers!
- Hidden Inner Layer: 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Soaker: 100% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
Care Instructions: Because of the unique cotton blend used, there will be no shrinking.
- Remove Hook & Loop Strips (extends the life of the Hook & Loop)
- Place soiled diaper into dry pail or bag
- Wash diapers every 2 days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of detergent
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners
U.S. Retailers CANNOT sell/ship GroVia products outside of the United States. If you need help finding a retailer in your country please let us know!