The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to melt onto your body! The molded cups are removable and give you the versatility and ability to hide nipples and breast pads. The molded foam cups offer a seamless silhouette and great support. They are also removable, so you can use them as needed.
The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra has buttery-soft fabric so it is comfortable to wear and because it is seamless it is invisible under clothing. The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra has no underwire and the cups drop away fully from the breast. The easy to use and discrete nursing clips can be used with one hand.
The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra comes in 4 sizes that fit beautifully from a 32 B to a 46 F (DDD), making it easy to find your size! This also makes this bra ideal for any stage of pregnancy or nursing, because it will gently grow and contract to constantly support your changing shape.
Sizes for the Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra:
| Rib Band || B ||C || D || E (DD) || F (DDD)|
| 32 || S || S || S || S || M|
| 34 || S || S || M ||M || M|
| 36 || S || M || M || L || L|
| 38 || M || M || M || L || L|
| 40 || M || M || L || L || L|
| 42 || L || L || L || XL || XL|
| 44 || L || L || L || XL || XL|
| 46 || L || XL || XL || XL || XL|
Fabric Content: 88% nylon, 12% spandex. Foam cup insert - lining: 100% polyurethane.
Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Wash before wearing. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
For More Sizing Help see video or read below:
When you are nursing, your breasts can fluctuate cup sizes in a day - even in an hour! For the first few days after giving birth, when you breastfeed, your baby receives colostrum. At around the third day, your milk will "come in". At that point, you can experience an increase of one or two more cup sizes from your third trimester. Usually after about 6 weeks to a few months of nursing, fluctuations settle down. You will have established your breastfeeding relationship and routine, and will usually decrease a few cup sizes. Also, around this point, your rib band size will begin to go back to your pre-pregnancy size. This is the size you will likely stay until you finish breastfeeding. That is, at about your pre-pregnancy rib band size, and up one cup size.
Here are some examples to illustrate how your bra size will likely change:
To find your current size, measure yourself with your (unpadded) bra on. Stand straight, relaxed, with our arms down, breathing normally. If you can, measure yourself in front of a mirror, so you can make sure the measuring tape isn't twisted and tat it's parallel to the floor all the way around. Now take 3 measurements:
1. Take your chest measurement - around your chest, right under your arms. This is a snug measurement.
2. Take your rib cage measurement - just below your breasts. If you have someone helping measure you, and you are wearing a bra that your breasts are sagging in even a little bit, take your straps and pull up so that your breasts are lifted to where you would like them to be, and then have your friend measure your rib cage. This is also a snug measurement.
3. Take your bust measurement - across the fullest part of your breasts. As with the previous measurement, if you are wearing a bra that doesn’t position your breasts exactly where you’d like them to be, then hold your bra straps up so your breasts are lifted to their ideal spot, and measure across the fullest part (usually across the nipples). This is a loose measurement.
Now, we’re ready to determine your current size:
1) Take the larger of your chest measurement and rib cage measurements. If you get an odd number, round up. This is your rib band size.
2) Subtract that rib band size from your bust measurement. Every inch is one cup size, so you can count up (1=A, 2=B, 3=C and so on) or use the chart below to find that difference to determine your cup size.
Free Shipping for orders over $75!