SnowStoppers Nylon Mittens - XSmall Size
have the patented SnowStoppers Sleeve
but without thumbs! The extra long cuff stops snow from getting to the wrist between the coat and mitten. Just put the mittens on before the coat - the sleeve of the mitten extend up the arm towards the elbow. Now snow can't get inside the mittens or on your child's arms - plus they never fall off! You child will stay warmer and will be able to play in the snow longer with SnowStoppers Nylon Mittens
!SnowStoppers Nylon Mittens - XSmall Size
have all the same features as the other sizes except they have NO THUMBS. No more struggling to get little thumbs in those little thumb holes! Having all your child's little fingers together also keeps their hands warmer.Size:
Age 6-18 months Mitten measurement from finger tip to where the mitten tightens at the wrist - 3 3/4 inches
When not sure about which size, it is best to go up to the next size. It is OK for mittens to be a little big but it is not good for them to be too small.
Features of SnowStoppers Nylon Mittens
- extra long cuff stops snow from getting to the wrist between the coat and mitten
- they never fall off!
- NO THUMB - fingers kept together stay warmer and no more struggles putting mittens on
- Waterproof Drypel Liner so snow and water cannot penetrate the mitten but still allows moisture to escape
- Thinsulate Insulate Insulation provides real warmth without being bulky
- 100% nylon outer shell resists snow, ice and water better than fleece
- tough grip palm for skiing, sledding and snowman making
- available in lots of colors
- Outer shell - 100% Nylon
- Cuff - 100% Acrylic
- Inner Lining - 100% Polyester
- Insulation - 65% Olefin & 35% Polyester
Care Information: Hand wash with warm water, no bleach. Lay flat to dry.