Raw Materials Essential Oil
are made in Hawaii by THinc. (Taylor House inc.)
. These essential oils are of the highest quality therapeutic grade and are purity tested and quality assured. Each are stored in Amber Glass - 15 ml (1/2 oz).Raw Materials Essential Oil
are 100% natural, pure essential oils.
These Essential Oils are available:
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
has a fresh, woody, earthy aroma. It is cleansing, deodorizing and brightening. Examples of how to use:
Pure Lemon Oil Essential Oil
- Add 1-2 drops to reusable tissues or bath to help clear sinuses and congestion.
- Add 1-6 drops to a humidifier to help clear congestion & breathing issues.
has a sweet, citrus aroma. It is calming, soothing and antiseptic. Examples of how to use:
- 2-3 drops added to laundry, removes unwanted odors
- 1-6 drops in a diffuser to freshen air
Pink Grapefruit Oil has a bright, fresh citrus aroma. It is energizing, purifying, cleansing, detoxing, uplifting, satiating (for weight management). Examples of how to use:
Lavender Essential Oil
- Add 2-3 drops to glass of water to satiate appetite & help with weight control.
- Use 1-3 drops as a massage oil to relieve menstrual cramps.
- Add 1-2 drops to glass of water or smoothie toupport liver and kidney health.
has a herbaceous, sometimes fruity aroma. It is calming, soothing and antiseptic. Examples of how to use:
Orange 5x Essential Oil
- Add 2-6 drops to a warm bath or pillow to calm the mind.
has a sweet, citrus aroma. It is cleansing, anit-viral, antiseptic and refreshing. Examples of how to use:
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Add 1-6 drops to 2 cups of water & 1-2 tablespoons of liquid soap for a nice citrus kitchen cleaner.
- Add 1-6 drops in a humidifier to brighten spirits and lighten moods.
has a minty, like candy aroma. It is fresh, invigorating, revitalizing and awakening. Examples of how to use:
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Rub 4-6 drops over stomach to relieve any digestion, nausea or motion sickness issues.
- Rub on temples to relieve headaches
- Rub on bottoms of feet for a fever reducer.
has a fresh, herbaceous, woody, earthy aroma. It is antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral. Examples of how to use:
- Add 1-4 drops to a q-tip & apply to cold sores, bums, acne, sore ear, etc.
- Add 1-4 drops to washer - great for heavily soiled laundry, moldy laundry, cloth diapers
: 15 ml (1/2 oz) stored in Amber Glass