I love Piggy Paint! I would never use regular polish on myself or my child bc of all the chemicals, so it's so great that this product exists! It does chip a little faster than traditional paint, but I'm ok with that. It's a fair trade for a non-toxic nail polish!
Reviewed by: Lessie LeBlanc from Louisiana.
Wears off quickly
I love using this with my 3 year old and knowing I am not painting her nails with toxic chemicals. Unfortunately, due to the lack of said chemicals, it wears off quickly and we end up reapplying all the time. It is fun for her and she loves all the bright colors.