The Phil & Ted's Explorer Stroller plus FREE Freerider with Connector
attaches to the rear axle of the Explorer in just seconds - and no tools are required! No need to use a double stroller to ride 2 kids!
- The sleek inline design means that a double stroller takes up no more room than a single jogging stroller!
- The front swivel wheel is maneuverable and it is globally safety certified!
- Removable and washable seat liner for convenience.
- Easy foot brake system.
- Safely designed for use with a carseat and toddler rear seat or with just a child in the rear seat!
- Front seat maximum weight 44lbs, Doubles Kit maximum weight 33lbs
|Single Mode||Newborn + Toddler|
(double kit on front
newborn lies flat)
|Folded||Car Seat + 2nd Seat Mode||Seat Performance System |
vented for comfort
When you connect the Freerider
, the board follows the stroller in any directions with the 2-mode rear wheel castor. The quick release button attaches and detaches the stroller board from connector/stroller and requires no tools. Now your toddler/child (safe to use up to 44 lbs) will not have to sit in the stroller anymore, but can have a free ride in the back. The connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear axle so it can be made comfortable for the pusher of the stroller.
detaches easily and then it can also be used as a scooter, just be sure to change the rear wheel castor to the fixed mode.
The clip-in handle bar can be taken off when folding it up the back of the stroller and there is a toggle that fastens the board up.
The board has an anti-slip grip pad and skate board truck steering. There is a rear wheel brake when in scooter mode.