What is the difference between the
Moby Wrap and the Moby D?
The Moby Wrap is easy to clean.
- The fabric panel in the center portion of the wrap. On the Moby D the fabric panel is made of either hand-woven cotton, Asian brocade silk or fleece. The fabric panels are not only beautiful but the woven cotton and silk will provice aide in supporting heavier babies while the fleece provides additional warmth.
- Length. The Moby Wrap is 5.5 meter and the Moby D is 5 meters.
- Location of End Knot. The Moby Wrap ties in the front or back and the Moby D ties on the side.
- Stitching of the Edges. The Moby Wrap edges are over-locked stitching and the Moby D's edges are hemmed.
- Price. Moby Wraps costs $44.95 and the Moby D costs $59.95.
You can machine wash your Moby in cold water and tumble dry low. Slight shrinkage after washing may occur but once you start wearing your Moby again, it will stretch out.