The Imagine One Size Bamboo All In One Cloth Diaper is lined with 1 layer of a buttery soft, yet incredibly absorbent 70% bamboo, 30% cotton fabric with a complimenting waterproof outer. An additional 4-layer bamboo soaker pad snaps into the back of the diaper for customizable absorbency, but still allows for a quicker dry time. **The Bamboo Soaker Pad has been updated to a longer size to offer more absorbency and more coverage for larger babies.*** The gentle leg casings prevent leaks while keeping your baby comfortable.
The Imagine One Size Bamboo All In One Cloth Diaper is available in 5 beautiful colors and comes in either snap or hook & loop closure. The snap closure features high quality, durable snaps and the hook & loop closure feature large folding tabs for easy laundering.
| || |
|Inner of Snap Closure with attached Soaker Pad ||Inner of Hook & Loop Closure with Soaker Pad Removed |
|Laundry Tabs |
All-in-One Cloth Diapers are most like disposable diaper except they are washable! The name "all-in-on" simply means everything you need is in one piece! Simply put the diaper on your baby and change the entire diaper when it's wet or soiled. There are no pockets to stuff and no folding or pinning! This one-size diaper is adjustable to fit most babies approximately 8-35 pounds.
To prep your Imagine One Size Bamboo All In One Cloth Diaper for it's first use, be sure to wash and dry it at least 3 times, using detergent with each wash.
- To use your Imagine One Size Bamboo All In One Cloth Diaper:
- Adjust the rise of the diaper according to baby's weight using the chart below
- Snap in the extra soaker for larger babies or heavy wetters
- Adjust the front closure to achieve desired waist size
- Change the entire diaper when wet or soiled
- Approximate Rise Settings Based on Baby's Weight:
- 1st row: small 8-15 pounds
- 2nd row: medium 15-23 pounds
- 3rd row: large 23-35 pounds
- Care Instructions
- Knock solids into toilet
- Cold rise or light wash (no detergent)
- Warm or hot wash (with detergent), extra rinse
- Tumble Dry low or line dry