The Imagine One Size All-in-Two Cloth Diaper has the absorbency of a pocket diaper or all-in-one but because it is a two part system, inserts snap in and out and the shell's interior is wipeable so it can be reused. You won't need as many covers, making this a really economical way to cloth diaper your baby!
This Imagine One Size All-in-Two shell has an adjustable rise so it will fit your baby from 8-35+ lbs - one size for all your baby's diapering years! Durable PUL flaps in the front and rear have the soft side next to your baby for comfort and the shiny side faces in to help contain wetness. Leg gussets also aid on containing leaks. This shell is available in 5 colors with snap or hook & loop closure. The snap closure has high quality, durable snaps and the hook & look closure has large folding tabs for easy laundering.
Combine this shell with Imagine All-in-Two Inserts (available in 2 sizes) made of soft, absorbent microfiber for a trim fit. They have 4 layers of microfiber topped with super soft fleece. Size 1 inserts fit babies 8-19 pounds and Size 2 inserts fit babies 20-35+ pounds. Since the inserts snap into place, they won't shift when worn.
- Adjust the rise of the diaper according to the baby's weight using the list below
- Snap in the absorbent insert
- Adjust the front closure to desired waist size
- Change the insert when wet or soiled
- Reuse shell if not soiled - use 2 shells to allow one to dry between changes
Approximate Rise Settings based on Baby's Weight:
- 1st row: Small (8-15 pounds)
- 2nd row: Medium (15-23 pounds)
- 3rd row: Large (23-35+ pounds)
- Knock solids into toilet (reuse shell until soiled or wash day)
- Unsnap inserts from shell
- Fasten laundry tabs for hook & loop closure
- Cold rinse or light wash - no detergent
- Warm or hot wash with additive free detergent
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- No fabric softeners or rash cream
Imagine Baby Leggings are available to protect your baby's legs while jazzing up Imagine Diapers! There are designs to coordinate with the prints and solid colors! Check them out HERE!