Commando Dad: A Basic Training Manual for the First Three Years of Fatherhood
by ex-Royal Engineer Commando and dad of three, Neil Sinclair, is an easy to use, straight forward guide to being an effective parent. This no-nonsense guide is clear, concise and written in bullet point style. Commando Dad
written like a basic training military manual but is easy to read, warm, relate-able and filled with lot of tips and tricks.
- New Recruits: Surviving the first 24 hours
- Sleep and other Nocturnal Missions
- Call the Medic: Basic first aid and unit maintenance
- On Maneuvers: Transporting the Troops
- Nutrition: An Army marches on its Stomach
- Morale: Commando Dad's Secret Weapon
April 2014NOTICE: Chronicle Books prohibits sales outside of the USA. If you need help finding a retailer in your country, please let us know!