The Bottombumpers All in One Hook & Loop Diaper is very trim and yet extremely absorbent! The knit outer layer is 2 ml Polyurethane Laminated (PUL). The laundry tabs help preserve the hook and loop for the longest wear possible!
There are now just 2 sizes needed for your baby to use from birth to potty training. Size 1 can be used from newborn through 4-6 months. Size 2 is a bit longer in the rise and can be used for babies up to 30-35 pounds.
The lining of the Bottombumpers All in One Hook & Loop Diaper is eco-friendly. It is made of certified 100% Organic Cotton. The snap-in soaker is made of 4 layers of 100% Organic Cotton and topped with a high quality Organic Bamboo Velour for softness. That's a total of 6 layers of absorbency! These amazing Snap-In Soakers are bi-fold and snap in and out for quick drying. All the snaps are hidden on the soaker as well. Please note that the color of these natural fibers may vary slightly from one diaper to the next. This is not a defect.
The Bottombumpers All in One Hook & Loop Diaper have been tested and will withstand 16 oz+ before leaking!
- Wash and tumble dry before first use
- Absorbency increases with each wash/dry and maximum absorbency is reached after about 6-8 washings
- Unsnap soaker to avoid pulling on the material around the snaps
- Do a short cold wash/rinse to get the messes off the diapers
- Then wash HOT with cloth diaper safe detergent
- Tumble dry or line dry
- Be sure elastic is cool before pulling or wearing
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners
All Bottombumpers are manufactured in the USA by work-at-home mothers in smoke and pet free sewing studios!
Diaper Size Chart:
Free Shipping for all orders over $75!